2013 Dodge Ram R/T Exposed

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by Darth Bama, Jul 19, 2012.

1. 6.2

6.2 Banned

So just because they're clean means they don't use them?
    People like to clean their **** you know.

Do you guys walk up to these people an ask them if they use their trucks Offroad? Or do you simply assume that since its clean it's a street queen...

I use my truck Offroad a lot. Then I clean it right after or a day later.

I'm on a raptor forum, I see the pictures an videos. I don't just assume things.

Are there street queen raps? Hell yes there is. But the ones that get use Offroad far outweigh the ones that have pavement status.

2. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

The dirtiest I've ever seen a Raptor around here is from the rain we've been having. :jester:

I'm not assuming, around here, 95% of the Raptors I see NEVER get used off road. There's not too many places around here that allows you to run 60-70mph off road. Like I said earlier, in this part of the country, there's not too many places to use a factory built desert pre runner. It's fuggin woods here. :jester: I'm not saying that some Raptor clubs don't gather up and crawl over some humps out in the woods around here, but that's a far cry from jumping dunes out in the desert...

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  3. TxFx04

TxFx04 FFS Frequent Traveler

:poker: agreed.

4. Darth Bama

Clean all you two want, there's still a visible amount of dirt that simply DON'T come off. I see the Raptors around here, and YES I've looked under them more then once, they're CLEAN. Cleaner then my fuggin truck to be exact. :jester:

Now to clear this argument up, cause I'm growing tired of it. There were FAR more Lightnings on the track after they were released then there were Raptors flying off jumps and dunes when they released.

That said, there's a market for off road high performance trucks, and street high performance trucks

/discussion

:challenge:

5. 01f1502wd

01f1502wd going up? yes i am.

F X 2 ?

:batman2:

6. Darth Bama

That weak ass shat don't count. It takes more then fuggin decals, and some skirts to make a performance truck... :jester:

What makes an FX2 different then a XLT??? Appearance...

7. 01f1502wd

01f1502wd going up? yes i am.

^dude WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????????

do you not know steekers and schweet plastic junk on a truck automatically makes it racetruck.

:jester:

8. Screamin.03HD

Screamin.03HD Full Access Member

And you gather this information from...Raptor Runs, Raptor Roundups etc..you are assuming EVERYONE that everyone that owns a Raptor goes to those events. That's like me saying that EVERYONE that owns a minivan has kids because I went to a soccer game once and there were vans full of kids. Sure my vaguely quoted percentage rate may not be professionally figured but I guarantee its way closer than yours.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

9. Darth Bama

I like FX2's you all know that. Hell my next truck will most likely be an Ecoboost FX2. I just think it would be kick ass to see Ford step up their game and make the FX2 more then just an appearance package. :shrug: I'm not asking much, I believe in Ford. I've been there through the good times, and the terribly bad times. :peace:

10. joh408

joh408 Full Access Member

If you think about all those raptor clubs, there's probably like maybe 2k individual members in all of them. 3k tops. Then out of roughly 20k raptors sold you got 10% using them offroad in a true sense