5.0 EFI top end, distributor, headers,

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by AKBray907, Feb 16, 2012.

1. AKBray907

AKBray907 SUPER *********.

I have all the efi stuff off of a 1990 5.0 ho. I converted to carb so im selling the lower and upper intake, fuel rails, fuel injectors, and the air intake and MAF for it with a k&n filter. Basically all the EFI stuff on the top of a 5.0 except the wiring harness. It doesnt come with the manifold bolts though because i reused them for mine. Asking 200 or best offer and open for trades. Just shoot me an offer and we can work something out. I need to get this stuff moved. Everything worked when pulled. Its all in decent shape.

Next i got a aftermarket procomp 302/5.0 GM style HEI distributor. Works up to 7500 rpm, 50,000 v spark energy, coil in the cap, vacuum advance. Its awesome, you just drop it in and hook up a 12v and a tach if you have one. Id keep it but it doesnt fit under my cobra air cleaner =(. works great though. asking 75 buck sobo. make me an offer.

And last i got the stock shorty headers off of the 90 5.0. decent shape, a little rust. $75 obo make me an offer
    Ill post pics later or send me a message and i can text you pics.
    everything is open to offers or trade offers as well. Buyer pays shipping.
    Danny

2. AKBray907

Price drop< $200

3. AKBray907

SOMEONE BUY THIS so i can buy stuff for my stang haha

4. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

I'd buy it if had something to do with it lol. But heres a bump for yah. :peace: