'67 mustang and other various parts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Pity7700, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

Guys im posting up here first to give you guys first dibs on these parts before i put it up on ebay. My grandpa has been a ford man his entire life and has worked on many fords and worked for ford motor company.

right now in his barn he has many parts for a 67 mustang that he would like to get rid of: Rocker panels, stainless steel wheel moldings, grill molding, carb and air cleaner, bench seat, spare tire and rim. This is all the stuff he can remembver off the top of his head. All of this stuff is in good condition but this week we are going to run through the barn and pull everything out so i can get some pictures of it. he also has boxes upon boxes of hubcaps and license plates he had wheel covers for a 56 ford, a left front fender for a 1954 ford plus a ton of old radios.

im just posting up here to see if anyone would be interested in any of this, please post up and let me know. i will be getting pictures this week sometime of everything, im sure we will find far more than he can remember lol.

2. ex4banger83

ex4banger83 Safety 3rd

license plates...maybe, I find some of them purdy cool so I may be interested in some of them depending on prices

3. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

ok. im heading out to his house tuesday after work. i know hes got 2 milk crates full of them, if i remember correctly. ill be sure to clean em up and get pics of some of them. i know theres a bunch more stuff in that garage that i dont even know about.

4. ex4banger83

ex4banger83 Safety 3rd

k man

5. jlyoung08

jlyoung08 gumby

think any of it will fit a 66?

6. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

im not sure what years were the same. its possible it goes from 66 to 68 but im not sure.

7. jlyoung08

jlyoung08 gumby

yeah..ask him if u get a chance..me and my dad are restoring a 66 idk if we need anything but if e do itd be nice to have it

8. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

oh sweet. i will ask him, im sure he will remember. After all, the mustang is his favorite car lol. ask your dad and find out if you need anything. all the moldings he has are stainless (wheel moldings and grill moldings). he has a bench seat that is blue and black (awesome condition if i remember correctly) all the engine parts are painted blue. i think he has valve covers along with a carb and air cleaner. hes got millions of hubcaps and im sure hes got some for the mustang. he might also have various small parts like seatbelts and door handles. plus he has tons of old radios.

9. jlyoung08

jlyoung08 gumby

ill ask in the morning...i wasnna say its basically all there but im sure things will need to be replaced

10. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

Guys i was running around the barn for about 3 hours today and managed to get about 100 pictures of some of the stuff. there is so much stuff in there...heres what i have found and taken shots of so far.

1967 mustand rear seat. the imprint is from a shovel handle. it started to fade away as i was looking arond
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1954 ford door. i will get more info on it from him. bottom hinge is rusted bad and the corner of the door is rusting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]