'67 mustang and other various parts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Pity7700, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Swagger68

Swagger68 Full Access Member

I'd like some plates too......maybe a horn :peace:

2. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

Hey yall just bringing this thread back up.

been looking at the parts i have, looking for prices and checking the years of the parts.

i dont have prices really on anything yet.

i do have a bumper for a 67-68 mustang (rear) 65 mustang rear bumper, grill assy. for a 67 (i believe) front seats, rear bench (blue/black in color, pretty darn good condition) couple door moldings, rocker panel moldings for a 67 (2 pairs), 289 air cleaner + heat riser tube (blue in color), various handles, mirrors, emblems, i have a 4 barrel Holley carb (not sure if it is for the mustang though) and various other parts.

as far as i know the parts are OEM with the exception of the 65 rear bumper.

i also have crates upon crates of old hub caps for fords, lincolns and murcurys, i have an old ford fender for a truck as well as some bed rails for the 96 and under f150, also have a tailgate insert for the 96 and under f150 as well as some other small stuff.

my grandpa isnt doing so good health wise and ive gotta start pushing to get this stuff out of the barn, plus i need to save some $$$ for some upcoming purchases.

if anyone is interested in anything at all please let me know and i will do my best to get you some pictures. some of this stuff would look great hanging in a garage. i sold some old plates and a few parts on ebay a while back as well as on here to rrogers, there is just so much stuff i dont have a clue where to start lol some requests for parts will help me go through it.

3. FORDMANTED

FORDMANTED Junior Member

:fishing1:

4. FORDMANTED

FORDMANTED Junior Member

Hi- I Have restored 65/70 Mustangs ever since they came out and restore hot rods,AMCs(4WD Eagles only) and have lots of good parts. NO junk or get bys. Do not want parts that do not look or fit good enough to restore your car if I had it. Always need 67/70 Mustang 9" rear ends complete or at least everything except center chunk. Need 4 speed top loader trans-any condition. Do you have more than 67 Mustang parts. Always need GC chrome with hardly any pits or damage. Any engine parts-4V only. If you do ;please post condition and price. I buy off Ebay and pay thru PP plus Craigslist. Bought several cars(Ebay) and I judge cars at car shows ,swap meets and special events. Will be at Jefferson swap meet 4/26/28 if weather is decent to set up ; otherwise only as buyer-not seller. E-m me pics or description and be accurate. I have lots of contacts all over USA and can help you sell GC parts only-NO JUNK. Thanks GOD BLESS [email protected]

5. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

The parts I have are mostly cosmetic. I have a few engine parts. Nothing big.