F150 7700 badges

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Pity7700, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

holy crap. with a price tag like that ill be passing on this idea lol. ill stick with my junk yard idea.

2. bktabolts

bktabolts Full Access Member

Little more to the ones that I'm having made. simple is way cheaper. And Five badges all custom, that is where my money is going. Thank you Gov't money!

3. 97madness

97madness Full Access Member

Chris, you could probably mock some up out of wood, or something, make a mold and do some custom badges that way. Just an idea. Not sure how into this you are wanting to get. Then, if some people see them and like them, ya could sell off a few sets for a little profit.

4. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

its an idea but i dont know how good i would be at making some lol not to mention i probably wont have the time required to put into it with work starting to pick up for the spring/summer. all i really want are two of the tail gate badges that have the "7700" underneath the "f150". thats really all im looking for. i can get these brand new from a dealer but theyre $50/ each. nuts!

5. Rus

Rus Member

I like your idea. I did this to mine when I first bought my truck. The look is different and I always look for other 7700s to replace their fender emblems with 7700s. I will check my yard this weekend to see if I can get you a couple.

6. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

youre the reason im looking man:jester: i first say your emblems on f150forum. i agree the look is different, i think its a kick ass idea.

that would be awesome if you had a couple. im willing to pay ya.