For sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Pity7700, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

Guys, selling my edge programmer and my bull bar.

im asking $250 for my Edge plus shipping. comes with dash pod, cord, installion CD and manual in original box.
    [​IMG]

im asking $100 plus shipping for my Aries stainless steel bull bar with all mounting hardware, ill even throw the lights in with wiring that goes to them. bar has some tarnished areas on it but should come off with a little elbow grease. the bottom of the bar where it says Aries (cant really call it a skip plate, its weak as well) is bent, could probably be bent back. damn snow piles. i think i paid close to $300 for it when i bought it from LMC truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PM me if interested.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

Someone buy this stuff! i need $$$.

ive also got a set of Hella Optilux fog lights id be willing to sell.

3. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

If it isn't going on here, put it on craigslist if you haven't. I always sell stuff right away on there. :peace:

4. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

I did earlier. just waitin now. my buddy has a friend that's looking for one. think he might buy it from me.

5. BlackThundah

Sweet. The sooner you get the lift the better. haha Since your going to get a susp, does that mean your going up to 37's now? Since you'll have a body and susp lift.

6. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

no im going to be selling the body lift soon. its coming off once I finish welding the cab supports. so itll just be the RCX. I know the lift can either be a 5" or 4", not sure which im going with.

sticking with 35s. my 3.73s turn them just fine. I don't want to put anymore stress on my trans or lose any more power.

7. BlackThundah

I think thats smart. I've been doing alot of looking around for the rcx and I think you should just go ahead and get the 5''. All it does, is comes with 4'' blocks instead of 3''. I had 3'' blocks in the back of my old rab and it looked right with 285s. So I think you'll want the 4'' blocks. Which another words is the 5'' kit. But its going to look sick on your truck thats for sure.

8. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

the other thing im wondering about is in order to adjust the front end height you have to crank the torsion bars with the lift on. if I go with the 4" block my rear is going to so fricken high up. even with the 3" block in the rear the truck might still be close to 5" because its the 7700. just a thought you know? I don't want to have to crank the T bars a ton.

9. Ak 08 stx

Ak 08 stx The Only One

I want to see pics of said lights, looking in the market for some to replace the ones on my truck

10. BlackThundah

I never thought about the fact that yours sat higher in the back. You'd probably be fine then with a 3'' block. My friend use to have the same truck as you just different color and now that I think of it used to look lifted stock. haha