help me pull the trigger!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by liter of cola, Jul 7, 2011.

1. liter of cola

liter of cola X tra L arge

haha just got back from dinner and movie with the wife....bout to suit up and go to work in the garage! got all the stuff i needed that i didnt already have....cost me 50 bones! cant beat that

2. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Roll Tide

Just sand it and dont think twice

3. liter of cola

well fellas i just finished first coat on front bumper and i am super impressed how smooth this stuff goes on! my heart skipped a beat when i started to rough the paint up but i think im gonna be completley happy with this...im takin pics and will post when i get a chance...plan is to do front and rear bumper tonight...and then sides and flares when im off work next on monday night!

4. liter of cola

second coat! had a run in the first one and i read to just wipe it and spray over and will cover it...so far on second coat that spot still looks shatty! hope its better on third coat

5. liter of cola

update! third coat covered the run just fine....also finished the rear bumper last night...had to stop at 4am to get some sleep (had to be up early)...i work all weekend so i wont finish the rest until monday night...will complete a whole progress thread when finished. so far it is looking awesome!

also im glad im doing this...after gettin in close with the bumpers i had several rock chips that were starting to rust...wouldnt been long before the paint began to peel and chip off...

6. liter of cola

update...just finished first coat on the drivers side...prep took alot longer on the sides than the bumpers...hopin to get it finished tonight

7. TxFx04

TxFx04 FFS Frequent Traveler

sweet! can't wait to see the final product

8. liter of cola

me too man! have been workin on it for awhile now and it hasnt been out of the garage yet...im pretty sure the inside of my lungs are protected...shoulda bought a mask...i breathed in alot of that shiz

9. TxFx04

TxFx04 FFS Frequent Traveler

yeah even though the spray on bedliner does have a nice smell to it :hmm: , it took me all of 30 minutes to do my rockers and then ptm it

10. liter of cola

lol im tryin to do the best job i can...my truck isnt my primary vehicle so i dont need it anytime soon