Light comparison.

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by J.Wal, Oct 28, 2011.

1. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

can't hide money

seriously how many times you gonna use a $100 flashlight before you drop it, break it, and get all pissed off?

2. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

I bought a 4 LED flashlight from Home Depot the other day for 19.99 and it's fine. I don't see the point in blowing the extra 80.00. Whatev, enjoy blowing your money. :jester:

3. iFX4

iFX4 Chief

Those flashlights don't break. Once again, rigid has the best durability. But go ahead and blow that theory up....cause I know y'all are. However I'm happy with my LED mag light

Sent from my iSmarty 4

4. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

My 20.00 LED flashlight works just fine and if it breaks, I'll buy another one...

5. DestinationFX4

DestinationFX4 Admanistrator

ive got a 5 LED headlamp i bought from academy for 4 dollars. works awesome for hunting

6. iFX4

iFX4 Chief

So does my $30 mag light. It's been through more trauma than any light should go through but it's
    Still hanging in there

Sent from my iSmarty 4

7. J.Wal

J.Wal Full Access Member

I really dont appreciate all the negative feedback. I made this to show a great product. You can't afford it and/ or choose not to spend your hard earned money on it i can respect that all day long. Not everyone has the need for this lighting. But to think that these lights arnt superior to any other lights out there is stretching it.

As for a 100 dollar flashlight, people like me use it atleast 5 day a week and is a key to keeping me safe at night. The brighter the better. I again understand and respect not everyone needs this kind of lighting.

Quit bashing the folks that enjoy the products. I don't bash stuff I don't like. I never will need a lowered truck, don't mean I will tell someone there truck is shat. It's there style and they can do with it what they want.

I see no point in a cb radio when we have smart phones with heytell and all the other ways to communicate, but I dot tell folks they are stupid for getting one. Apparently they use it and think its worth the money.

I really like the product and the point of this sub-section and thread is to post reviews of products and help other members find helpfully products.

J.Wal

8. DestinationFX4

DestinationFX4 Admanistrator

Didn't mean to come off as bashing rigid lights. hell, i wish i could afford them!

9. J.Wal

J.Wal Full Access Member

Not exactly bashing, but to catch this much crap over lights is dumb. If you don't see the need for them, or reason to spend money on them, well you don't half to! To tell someone doing something that they consider functional is stupid/ worthless/ or not needed, who the hell is anybody to tell someone else how much to spend or what to do to there truck.

My hole point on all this was for people that were curious as to what kind of product rigid puts out. I think that has been achieved through several members rocking the lights and the videos/ stats shown in this thread. The thread was ment to help with a decision some people had about spending a large amount of money on a mod they considered would be useful. I hope it has been answered. Anyone else with questions feel free to pm me. I will no longer be posting about rigid lights, unless there are enough request.

J.Wal

10. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

j wal don't get your undies all twisted up, we just having fun dood. glad you like rigid lights and they work for you. it's your money, your truck, and that's all that matters. don't let a few of us pecking at ya stop you from posting your thoughts. this is ffs.com dood it happens everyday, dont wear your heart on your sleeve. we just here to have fun and talk trucks. if we weren't picking on the lights then we would have to pick on mr gorilla tape himself (preston) even more.