RGS Labs Waterless Car Wash

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Nitewolf, May 5, 2011.

1. Nitewolf

Nitewolf The Big Bad Wolf

Hey guys! Today I stopped at the PX on post and a guy gave me a little demonstration of this new waterless car wash and wax from RGS Labs. This is the stuff they use on the cars in Nascar. It's pretty awesome stuff, it's simple to use and it comes in a rattle can. All you do is spray it on, wipe it off with a cloth and then wipe it again with a microfiber cloth to activate the wax. It works on body, windows and wheels. The cool thing about the wheels is it actually repels brake dust.. He showed me by wiping a bunch of brake dust on the spot he cleaned and it just smeared around a little and wiped off really easy.. another cool thing about it is, it clears up dust and grime that is in the clear coat and it re-news your headlights after they get weather and cloudy. Supposedly you can use a can 6 times on my truck.. 1 time a month is all thats needed.

They also have tire shine, interior cleaner and carpet/stain remover. I plan on getting the full pack sometime in the next week. 1 can of each plus he said he will throw in 2 more cans of wash and wax and 2 microfiber towels for $75.. if you guys wanna check it out just go to www.RGSLabs.com:peace:

2. rrogers

rrogers Supporting Member

:peace: