Wiring Schematics

Discussion in 'Tech Info' started by ak_cowboy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Does anyone have some in depth wiring diagrams? Chilton and Haynes don't have sh!t for what I need. I'd like to know what each wire goes to and when its hot or off.

2. The Batman

The Batman Rest In Piece

i know the brown wire on your column is hot

3. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Hot all the time or hot with ignition? I was hoping to find one hot with the ignition for the map lights or the autolamps sensor.

4. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor 7.3L Straight Piped Diesel

Closest I found was a 2005 F150.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BxBk...OGYtZDI0Y2UzMzEzYWJj&export=download&hl=en_US

Update, the above link has nearly everything, more than 290 pages, over 48 MB of pdf data.

MODEL YEAR(S)
    F SERIES LIGHT DUTY 2004 -2007
    KEY T-HARNESS IMMOBILIZER
    FDKEY-4 N/A FORD'S SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT TRANSPONDER SYSTEM, Requires 791 and Extra Ignition Key, SEE NOTE #3
    PART COLOR LOCATION
    12 VOLT CONSTANT LIGHT GREEN/PURPLE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
    STARTER RED/LIGHT BLUE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
    STARTER 2 N/A
    IGNITION 1 DARK BLUE/LIGHT GREEN (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
    IGNITION 2 N/A
    IGNITION 3 N/A
    ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 1 BLACK/LIGHT GREEN (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
    ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 2 N/A
    KEYSENSE N/A
    PARKING LIGHTS ( - ) N/A
    PARKING LIGHTS ( + ) BROWN (+) @ HEADLIGHT SWITCH or BCM, BLUE Plug, Pin 6, See NOTE *1
    POWER LOCK PINK/YELLOW (TYPE B) IN DRIVERS DOOR BOOT or @ BCM, GREEN Plug, Pin 9, See NOTE *1
    POWER UNLOCK PINK/LIGHT GREEN (TYPE B) IN DRIVERS DOOR BOOT or @ BCM, GREEN Plug, Pin 1, See NOTE *1
    DOOR TRIGGER BLACK/YELLOW (-) and BLACK/PINK (-) Use both, See NOTE *2 IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, GRAY Plug, Pins 22 and 23
    DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION BLACK/LIGHT BLUE (+), Requires Part #775 Relay IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, GRAY Plug, Pin 6
    TRUNK RELEASE N/A
    SLIDING POWER DOOR N/A
    HORN DARK BLUE (-) @ STEERING COLUMN HARNESS or BCM, BLUE Plug, Pin 12, See NOTE *1
    TACH Any wire that is NOT RED or RED/LIGHT GREEN @ IGNITON COIL or FUEL INJECTORS
    WAIT TO START LIGHT N/A
    BRAKE LIGHT GREEN (+) @ SWITCH ABOVE BRAKE PEDAL
    FACTORY ALARM DISARM N/A
    ANTI-THEFT FORD'S SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT TRANSPONDER SYSTEM, SEE NOTE #3 TRANSPONDER @ IGNITION SWITCH TUMBLER
    EXTRA INFORMATION
    NOTE *1 The BCM (Body Control Module) is located on the DRIVERS SIDE REAR CAB WALL. NOTE *2 Use the above wires on vehicles without Factory Keyless Entry, with Factory Keyless, the wires are at the BCM, DRIVERS DOOR BLACK/YELLOW (-) Pin 4, PASSENGER DOOR, BLACK/PINK (-) Pin 5, the DRIVERS SIDE REAR DOOR is a BLACK/LIGHT BLUE (-) Pin 12 and the PASSENGER REAR DOOR is a BLACK/WHITE (-) Pin 13. When connecting to an ALARM SYSTEM, use all 4 DOOR TRIGGER wires and DIODE ISOLATE. to connect, See DIAGRAM NOTE #3: This vehicle is equipped with a Special Anti-theft key, to remote start you will need a Bypass module 791,(use this module IF you have a extra ignition key to place inside the 791 to remote start, if you do not have an extra key to use or wish not to have a key placed inside this bypass module, we OFFER a KEYLESS INTERFACE BYPASS MODULE that does not require a key to be placed inside the bypass modlue, this is Part # PKALL or PKFM, either one will work, to order, go to the INTERFACE BYPASS MODULE PAGE on this website.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  5. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Thanks Joe, I guess I'll just run a hot wire down to the dash to get this going.

6. supercrewzn

supercrewzn Full Access Member

Use a test light and find what you need. That seems to work for me..

7. Big'un

Big'un BillyBadAss

x2

guess thats to easy :jester: